Sunday, December 24, 2006

the harsh realities of life

its amazing how you can plan things for ages and ages and when the time comes thin gs dont workout for you .. something always comes in the way. your job , workload, finances, visas, and now most recently .. its a lack of flight availability that has killed my vacatuion plans again

Now as they always say desperate times call for desperate measures .. imagine spending a 10 day vacation at home doing nothing .. now thats not me .. but then what else can a person do .. my friends have come up with the positives of me staying here for the vacation .. they say at least i ll be able to save some cash .. but i hardly dopubt it ..

why you ask .. well once you hear my plan .. things will become much clearer ... so by not going for the wedding i have managed to save the ticket money and all .. but the way i have deviced road vacation for myself i hardly doubt that there will be any sort of savings involved

the vacation has alreaduy taken a start .. though i sopent most of yesterday sleeping but that was not before i drove 400 miles to london and back in the space of 7 hrs ... just to pick up a person i had never met before in my life .. now why would anyone do that .. well because a freind asked me to .. so as if i had anything better to do ....

now my own plans are gonna start .. i m driving to leeds within the hour to spend a couple of days there, then gonna go over to MK for some good boxing day shopping, go skiing the next day and spend a day commanding my troops in a game of paintball... whatfun ..

this is all to keep my mind distracted of what i am missing out on......

now with just 3 blank days left .. well and eid being one of them so that is a day safe to spend with mani and zubi bhai .. its nice to be able toi have family fun afterall .. and then new years night in london .. and the last day recouperating from all of this ... so tell em will i be saving anything .. i think not ... anyway i still have 1 major question

WHY DO MY PLANS NEVER WORKOUT .. and howcome unexpected last minute things always go ahead ??

No comments: